School is out and the kids are looking for something to do! I just love a fun pool party in the beautiful Florida summers. Well, sometimes an indoor party is way cool too (literally). We have been hitting all of the end of the year parties and pool parties as well, while it is warm out the kids are really enjoying the water. Here are a few tips to keep your party fun, safe and make the most of your entertainment.
- Dry the face before face paint. Having dry faces help the makeup go on easier and last longer, don’t worry, you can jump right into the pool after it is applied, it dries instantly!
- Tie hair back, the face paint is waterproof but not rub proof, keep hair out of the face to make the designs last longer.
- Balloons float! Request fun pool floats made custom right in front of you! We can provide extra large sized balloons for that extra wow at your pool party, the kids love riding around with mermaids and giant dogs!
- Airbrush tattoos can go on arms and legs and both kids and adults love them! They last up to 5 days so you really get the most out of your budget.
- Lather on the sunscreen! Make sure the gentle skin of the kids are protected (along with mom and dad too!). Don’t forget the ears and the scalp too!
- Hire a lifeguard. Doesn’t seem like a big deal but there are certified lifeguards just ready to come to your party so you don’t have to worry about the small children and you can socialize and enjoy yourself. It will give you peace of mind and make sure everyone stays safe.
- Keep food on ice, the temperature is high, make sure your food is either on ice or in an ice chest. And don’t forget to drink lots of water, there is tons of moisture in the air but that doesn’t stop dehydration
- Put bathroom floor mats around doors to keep the water outside and prevent slips indoors.
We hope everyone has a great summer and takes this time with family to rejuvenate and recharge the soul!